Foam 63 is a trailer which carries a large supply of foam concentrate and foam application equipment.
- 2005 MGS Industries Trailer
- 20 Gallons of High Expansion Foam Concentrate
- 225 Gallons of AR-Synthetic Class B Firefighting Foam
- 500 GPM Foam Master Stream Device
- Various foam eductors and appliances
- High Expansion Foam Generators
- 80lbs of Dry Chemical
Foam 63 is owned by the Lancaster County Emergency Management Agency and is one of three similar trailers in the county. This trailer along with Squad 63-1 are part of the Lancaster County Foam Task Force 36. Foam 63 carries a cache of foam appliances capable of flowing over 1000 gallons per minute of finished foam.